Happy Holidays, from Anna Lee!!

Happy Holidays,everybody! Thanks for signing onto my blog! Please follow if you like! :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Excitement (continued)

 Anyway,

December 16 : Christmas Party, and the day I caught the Flu.............. :(

December 18 :  Aunt Karen's BIG Christmas Party!!!! And I got to sing there! :P

December 21 : Went to the Tuscaloosa Mall to see Santa, and tried to ride the train there, but Mom didn't have any money on her, but I finally got to ride the train, and it was soooo small, I had to CRAWL to get out of it! And I said ," OK. This is the last year for the train!'' ( BTW, i just did it because my Dad never wants me to grow up.) Then, we went to Aunt Karen house again, and before that we went to eat @ Dippin' Dots. I got Minion Madness, Cookies n' Cream, & Rainbow Ice combined! It was sooooo GOOD!!!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment