Oh My Gosh!!!! School is Almost OVER!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm a Senior This Year!!! :)
Happy Holidays, from Anna Lee!!
Happy Holidays,everybody! Thanks for signing onto my blog! Please follow if you like! :)
Sunday, June 12, 2011
My Epic Trip to Eufaula
For the past night, I've been on the Eastern border of AL at a fancy hotel in a small town called Eufaula. It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! The hotels are cool, the houses are amazing, the Walmarts are awesome, even the bps are FANCY!!!!! The reason I'm here is because, my dad has a job interview, and if he gets it, we'll get to live here!!!! But sadly, I'll have to leave my river home, and my friends, also the Alabama School of Fine Arts is out of the question!!!!!!!! :| But, Perido Bay is less than an hour away!!!!! WOO HOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay anna lee.This is brooke I made a new bog called squirrelsummer.hope you had fun plus I figured out how to change my back ground like yours yay...!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWHAT? You may be moving???
ReplyDelete